Food parcels, Patients

Accidental overdose

We visited a family at Phola area.  The father and son were HIV positive, and the clinic had given them 3 months treatment.  They didn’t tell them how to take the treatment and they were overdosing on it.

3

 

We explained the treatment to them and gave a food parcel, but they both ended up with liver failure, so we referred them to the clinic where they were taken to hospital.  On our next visit, we found that the mother was mourning for her husband and her son.