2014 Mandela Day
Have you thought about what you will be doing next month on the MANDELA DAY?, Well, if you still wondering about what is it that you can do with your 67 minutes that will have a positive impact on someone’s life we have a lot for you to choose from. From doing:
1. Home visit with our Home Based Care and,
2. Orphans and Vulnerable Children volunteers,
3. Helping on Building or painting some of the Houses we have recently built,
4. Spending your time with our Crèche children at Khayalethu 2 and LULA care center,
5. You can even volunteer on one of our wonderful food gardens at Khayalethu 2,
6. Help on our feeding schemes,
7. Or maybe can have a chance to donate whatever you might want to donate to the children or to any of our beneficiaries.
In short; we have a lot that you can do to uplift your community and become and inspiration to so many people. Make this wonderful day of MANDELA DAY this year a day that will forever remembered by you for the good you have done to change someone’s life. For more information, please inbox us or email firstname.lastname@example.org , or you can always visit us weekdays from 08h00am – 16h00pm.
Masoyi Home Based Care is situated at Stand No. 119, Mahushu Trust, Hazyview Rd 1242 (R538) next to Numbi Road. It is known as Mahushu Centre K2.