Accidental overdose

We visited a family at Phola area.  The father and son were HIV positive, and the clinic had given them 3 months treatment.  They didn’t tell them how to take the treatment and they were overdosing on it.



We explained the treatment to them and gave a food parcel, but they both ended up with liver failure, so we referred them to the clinic where they were taken to hospital.  On our next visit, we found that the mother was mourning for her husband and her son.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: